Adecco jobs in Canada multiple vacancies Open 2021
Making the Future Work for Everyone
Adecco jobs in Canada multiple vacancies Adecco Group Canada is committed to getting people to work. Every day, we help people of all ages and from all walks of life find fulfilling and rewarding work.
We also work closely with employers. It understands the needs of companies and assists them in developing and implementing short- and long-term recruitment strategies. It’s about spotting potential and growth opportunities. And to maximize the effectiveness of job seekers and companies working together as one.
Today, we do just that through our brands across all sectors, from general recruitment to engineering and IT recruitment.
As part of the Adecco Group’s global brand, we are present in 60 countries and have over 32,000 experts working as one team to influence business change and deliver the right talent solutions at the right time.
Adecco jobs in Canada multiple vacancies – Why work with us?
We add to the functioning existences of 3.5 million individuals consistently. Our culture is entrepreneurial and inclusive, united by our passion for making a difference in the world of work.
We collaborate with and support the success of more than 100,000 organizations in 60 countries around the world. Our passion, creativity, and openness to new ideas, experiences, and perspectives are our strengths and enable us to build innovative solutions to complex problems.
We are also honored to be consistently ranked as one of the best places to work in the world.
From AI to the gig economy, the world of work is changing rapidly. But for us, it’s not about chasing change, it’s about anticipating it and having a positive impact in shaping the future of work in Adecco jobs in Canada multiple vacancies
Also Apply: Almarai careers job vacancy in Saudi Arabia UAE .
Available jobs Adecco jobs in Canada multiple vacancies: Updates 2021
Company Overview Adecco jobs in Canada multiple vacancies
Adecco jobs in Canada multiple vacancies 2021 – We work with 35,000 people in more than 60 countries and territories. We also empower millions of people to develop their skills and reach their potential.
Every day, our work empowers people, stimulates the economy, and provides value to society. You also can be a piece of this astonishing story.
General Labor – Marijuana
Tweed, located in Smiths Falls, is looking to fill multiple production opportunities. If you are a team player and have experience in the retail or food service industry, you can apply for this position.
Why should you apply?
- Simple eligibility requirements – anyone who lives in the area is welcome to apply.
- Earn a competitive salary without having to go through a lengthy hiring process.
- $16.00 + 4% vacation pay
- As a member of the Adecco network, you will have access to thousands of job opportunities across Canada.
- You will learn valuable skills in the field of manufacturing.
What are your responsibilities?
In this position, you will be responsible for packaging and boxing finished products, material handling, production reporting and maintaining a safe work environment.
- Working with other manufacturing teams, you will strive to understand and exceed client customer expectations.
- No prior manufacturing experience is required.
- Strong learning ability, attention to detail, and excellent time management skills.
- You will be expected to operate and work with or near moving machinery.
- Required personal protective equipment: safety shoes.
- This position requires the flexibility to work in numerous areas of the facility. This means that exposures/requirements may change during the course of the assignment.
- The company must have a proven track record of proactive thinking in the areas of safety, quality, productivity, and waste reduction.
- Must be dynamic and flexible to accommodate business needs, scheduling, and loading.
- Able to schedule shifts of up to 40 hours.
Warehouse Worker – Cannabis (Adecco jobs in Canada multiple vacancies)
Adecco is currently seeking a general laborer to work at a world-renowned cannabis facility. This facility has been working through a pandemic as it is a vital medical facility.
This is a great opportunity to work for a well-respected medical facility in the heart of the city.
- Salary: $16 per hour.
- Overtime available after 40 hours of work
- Work Location: Smiths Falls
- Shifts: 8, 10, and 12 hour shifts are available.
- Job Type Full Time
Here’s why you should apply.
- Fast hiring, weekly pay
- Full-time work
- Voluntary weekly overtime
- 4% vacation pay on weekly paydays
- Medical and dental reimbursement (after certification)
- Free online training program
- Light picking, packing and labeling of finished products
- Helping with safe material handling and organizing as directed
- Maintaining a safe work environment
- Helping with packing of freight as needed
- Other duties as assigned by the foreman/supervisor
- May work in close proximity to machinery
Applicants must have the following qualifications
- Previous experience as a warehouse worker is preferred.
- Past experience in retail or food administration is liked.
- Should have the option to lift, convey, and control materials and gear (up to 30 lbs.).
- Should have the option to represent extensive stretches of time.
- the best strategy is to hold your head down
- Should have the option to speak with a wide scope of colleagues
- If it’s all the same to you, you can’t care about my inquiring
RECENT POSTED JOBS:
- Abu Dhabi airport jobs vacancies 2022 | Latest opportunity
- LuLu careers job in lulu hypermarket UAE
- Schneider electric careers in Dubai jobs open
- Home Caregiver jobs in Israel for Male / Female [Free Apply]
- Azadea careers in Dubai walk in interview part time jobs 2022
- Part time jobs in Dubai every Friday and Saturday [Apply Now]
- Canadian hospital careers in Dubai for foreigners 2022 [Apply Online]
- Working Holiday VISA in Canada work permit 2022 [With visa]
- Dubai parks and resorts careers Vacancy UAE [Apply Free]