Food factory worker jobs in Canada 2022
Are you excited to do something different as a career?
Food factory worker jobs in Canada 2022: We’re searching for individuals who can work precisely and smoothly and eagerly to deliver perfectly planned.
We offer various training opportunities, and many of our team members have joined our team from jobs outside of manufacturing. Food factory worker jobs in Canada
Benefits for Food factory worker jobs in Canada
- Competitive payment with an initial employment rate of 21.24 / hour with an afternoon shift bonus of 1.77; annual wage step increase, overtime payment and semi-annual bonus
- Work in a world-class facility with first safety environment; receive intensive training before work tasks including work environment
- Get comprehensive health benefits and family-friendly coverage starting after 12 weeks
- Workout and relax in our company fitness facility with wellness center, walking trails, basketball court and baseball diamonds
- Be away from a shared, inclusive and diverse community of people
- Renewable employment contracts that lead to permanent roles based on performance and future business needs factory worker jobs in Canada
What would you do for Food factory worker jobs in Canada ?
You can be a member of the production team in areas such as paint, plastic, molding, stamping, welding, or assembly. Factory worker jobs in Canada
You will work day rotations and afternoon shifts. Shift start and end times may vary depending on working conditions.
Our basic working hours are Monday to Friday with a daily shift starting early at 6: 15 a.m. and ending at 3: 45 p.m. also, an evening shift beginning at 5: 45 p.m. also, finishing late at 4: 15 a.m..
Overtime can be from Monday to Thursday (2 hours maximum) and Saturday morning shift (shift rotation day only). Will be paid overtime for any work over 40 hours.
- Small and large product selection request
- Responsible for loading/unloading
- Maintenance and organization of their warehouse and display room
- RF scanner is an asset
- Follow all safety codes, procedures and regulations
- Execution of tasks assigned by the repository admin
- Warehouse or order selection experience is an asset
- A team player, on time and committed
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Strong communication skills, positive attitude
- Ability to take initiative a team player and hardworking individual
Food factory worker jobs in Canada : What do you need?
- Have a minimum Grade 12 diploma
- You are 18 years of age or older
- You are legally qualified to work in Canada
- You are able to perform the physical requirements of the job, which may include bending, bending, reaching, twisting, lifting, standing, walking, and the repetitive motion and other requirements specific work
- You have an interest in manufacturing, assembly or assembly roles, general work, and factory / entry level roles
If you work well in a team and enjoy the idea of a physically demanding role with one of the most famous brands in the world, Apply Now From Indeed.
For more information about the role, please click the button below to apply for job vacancies in different companies.
Full Time Mix Operator Jobs in Canada Unilever
Are you interested in joining a global organization with a reputation for high manufactured some of the most famous products in the world? If so, then read on…
Background and purpose of the job
We are looking for a full-time mixing worker at an ice cream manufacturing plant in Simcoe, Ontario. Our factory produces brand names like Breyers, Ben & Jerry’s, Magnum, Klondike and Popsicle!!
In this position the mix operator will be responsible for the preparation of dairy ingredients, sugars and other powders for use in the production of ice cream.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- From a recipe, mix ingredients, pasteurization in preparation for use in the production of ice cream.
- Follow the procedure for starting the equipment.
- Monitor the flow of raw product to the balance tank, through pasteurization heaters and cooling section.
- Regulate factors such as milk solids, cream fats, temperature and make adjustments depending on the type of mixture that will be produced.
- Take frequent readings and record over twenty variables.
- Work clean in place (CIP) cycles.
- Explore and maintenance of machines. Clean and sterilize all parts of HTST (hot temperature, short time) including walls, floors and equipment.
- All help co-workers with tasks and duties within the Department.
- Understand and comply with all quality assurance policies, and promptly report any potential food safety issues to management.
Other duties and responsibilities: for Food factory worker jobs in Canada
- Quickly recognize when factors are outside the accepted parameters.
- Understand the interaction between computer and machines, and explore problems as they arise.
- The situation involves the operation of a critical control point as determined by the factory’S HACCP/food safety plans.
- Comprehend and cling to Great Assembling Practices and standard working methods.
- Security convention
- Stop any risky demonstrations noticed and comply with office wellbeing rules and systems.
- Right or report any noticed security risks.
- Backing wellbeing arrangements and projects.
- This rundown of obligations and obligations isn’t comprehensive and might be extended to incorporate different obligations and duties, as the board may consider significant every now and then.
What you will need to succeed:
- Minimum one (1) year mix making experience required
- At home training provided.
- Communicate effectively orally and in writing with colleagues.
- Show attention to detail and accuracy in work.
- Basic computer operational skills; able to enter and retrieve computerized information.
- Basic math skills (addition, subtraction, multiplication and division).
- Skills strong personality and the ability to work effectively at all levels in a team environment, collaborative.
- Able to correctly document information legible on log sheets.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrate excellent organizational skills, prioritization, ability to multitask, meet deadlines.
- Passing the grade in the required math test
What we can offer you.
Culture of growth / first-class employee health and wellbeing benefits / Every Voice Matters / global reach / life at Unilever / purpose-built Jobs / world-class career development programs / check out our space / focus on sustainability
Recent Posted jobs you may like:
- Abu Dhabi airport jobs vacancies 2022 | Latest opportunity
- LuLu careers job in lulu hypermarket UAE
- Schneider electric careers in Dubai jobs open
- Home Caregiver jobs in Israel for Male / Female [Free Apply]
- Azadea careers in Dubai walk in interview part time jobs 2022
- Part time jobs in Dubai every Friday and Saturday [Apply Now]
- Canadian hospital careers in Dubai for foreigners 2022 [Apply Online]
- Working Holiday VISA in Canada work permit 2022 [With visa]
- Dubai parks and resorts careers Vacancy UAE [Apply Free]
- ADNOC Career job vacancy in Abu Dhabi 2022 Apply Now