Latest Excited Hilton hotel career in Dubai for fresher
Excited Hilton hotel career in Dubai for fresher latest announcement – You are here! That means you are looking forward to a prosperous future by working with Hilton hotel career in Dubai for fresher.
It is definitely an incredible opportunity for those who are desperately looking for a Hilton hotel job and love the hospitality industry for the better. Amazingly, here you can find endless opportunities throughout the UAE, no matter which city you live in at the moment. Because of the unstoppable expansion, the opportunities are endless.
For more information for Hilton hotel career in Dubai for fresher
|Hotel Name :||Hilton Hotels & Resorts|
|Location :||Dubai , UAE|
|Education :||Equivalent degree/diploma holder|
|Salary :||To be discussed at interview|
|Benefits:||As per UAE labor laws|
|Application:||Online submit resume|
|Interview:||Walk in Interview|
|Last update:||June 15, 2021|
Latest Exciting Hilton hotel career in Dubai for fresher
More about Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Hilton hotel career in Dubai for fresher When you think of the world’s largest hotel, you will most likely hear the name of this hotel. Hilton Hotels & Resorts is the world’s largest hotel brand in the United States.
Hilton was founded in 1919 by Conrad Hilton and is headquartered in McLean, Virginia, United States. Undoubtedly, it is a super luxury hotel with a total number of over 570 properties in 85 countries.
Recent updated Hilton hotel career in Dubai for fresher 2021
|Guest Services Agent||Dubai|
|Guest Relations Agent||Dubai|
|Lobby Manager/VIBE Manager||Dubai|
|Food & Beverage|
|Person who has been laid off|
|person whose job is to take reservations||Dubai|
|Repair and maintenance|
|Swimming pool technician||Dubai|
|Plumbers and Mechanical Supervisors||Dubai|
|senior boiler technician||Dubai|
|Management and general staff|
|Office of Court Ladies (ritsuryo system)||Dubai|
|personnel management supervisor||Dubai|
|Human Resource Executive||Dubai|
|Human resource generalist||Dubai|
Hilton hotel career in Dubai for fresher – Waiter Waitress
View Job Postings
Rotana is currently looking for young, dynamic and motivated food and beverage professionals who are looking to advance their careers.
- As a Waiter/Waitress, your role is to provide professional service to our guests and ensure that their visit to our restaurant is a memorable dining experience.
- the work (work) liability (us)
- Proactively use up-selling techniques to exceed customer expectations and increase revenue.
- Responsible for all preparations before, during, and after service (Miss En Place, Miss En Scene).
- Responsible for maintaining standards of sanitation and cleanliness in the restaurant and maintaining all service equipment.
- Constantly monitor the quality of food and beverages served.
- Greet customers, seat them and serve them in a professional, discreet and personalized manner
- Eliminate waste and minimize damage and spoilage
- Maintain good relations with customers and respond to their complaints and inquiries
- Perform all tasks required for food and beverage service in accordance with the hotel’s Standards of Performance Manual
- Develop in-depth knowledge of the food and beverage menu of the restaurant in charge and provide advice to customers.
- passive voice
- The ideal candidate will have a hospitality-related diploma/degree or vocational training in food and beverage and experience as a waiter/waitress in a high volume restaurant.
- In addition to English proficiency, guest service and interpersonal skills are required.
- Company Name Rotana Hotel
- MISSING TYPE Full time
- Job Location Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Application Deadline N/A
- Apply: Visit here
How to apply for a Hilton hotel career in Dubai for fresher ?
As the world’s largest multinational hospitality chain hotel, we offer a great place to work, a challenging work environment, career growth and employee satisfaction.
Here, doing well does not mean you will be appreciated. But you can also be rewarded for doing a great job. We believe that our people are our greatest asset and that without them, we would be nothing.
Today, Hilton has approximately 163,000 employees from many different countries. If you would like to be added to the list of employees, please go to the link below to register your resume or post your resume to Hilton hotel career in Dubai for fresher and take a step forward.