Hotel Tryp by Wyndham careers Dubai TripAdvisor vacancy
Hotel Tryp by Wyndham careers Dubai TripAdvisor vacancy : Wyndham Inns and Resorts is the world’s biggest lodging franchisor and a main organization in the inn business.
We offer the world’s most diverse hotel experiences through 20 powerful brands in more than 80 countries and 9,000 hotels. Our renowned brands are united by the richest and simplest business rewards program, making hotel travel possible for everyone.
Build a diverse and amazing career with Tryp By Wyndham Dubai Careers. Build a diverse and amazing career with Tryp By Wyndham Dubai Careers. Find your dream job on your platform.
Job Details of Hotel Tryp by Wyndham careers Dubai TripAdvisor vacancy
|Hotel Name :||TRYP By Wyndham Dubai|
|Location :||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Nationality:||All Nationality can apply|
|Education :||Varies by position|
|Experience:||Minimum 1-3 years Level Experience in related field|
|Salary :||Not fixed|
|Benefits :||Not disclosed|
|Application:||Online Application can accept|
|Interview:||Walk in Interview|
|Website:||View Learn / Official website|
Hotel Tryp by Wyndham careers Dubai TripAdvisor vacancy 2021
Hotel Tryp by Wyndham careers Dubai TripAdvisor vacancy 2021 : Wyndham Inns and Resorts is the world’s biggest inn franchisor and a main inn the executives organization. With 20 brands across 9,000 inns in excess of 80 nations, we offer the world’s most assorted inn experience.
We offer the most diverse hotel experience in the world. Our iconic brands are united by the richest and simplest rewards program, providing a hotel journey for everyone.
Our inn proprietors are the stewards of our image, and together we support the regular voyager. We need our visitors to have an incredible encounter. What’s more, our solid arrangement of driving brands in economy and midscale class will guarantee that you have an incredible encounter.
TRYP By Wyndham Dubai is searching for positive, cordial, present day and spurred people to fill the accompanying positions:
Available Hotel Tryp by Wyndham careers Dubai TripAdvisor vacancy
|Housekeeping Attendant||Dubai, UAE||View & Apply|
|Housekeeping Supervisor||Dubai, UAE||View & Apply|
|Club Lounge Agent (English, Arabic, Russian)||Dubai, UAE||View & Apply|
|Receptionist (English, Arabic, Russian)||Dubai, UAE||View & Apply|
|Housekeeping Attendant (Dubai)||Dubai, UAE||View & Apply|
|Housekeeping Supervisor (Dubai)||Dubai, UAE||View & Apply|
|Club Lounge Agent (English, Arabic, Russian) Dubai||Dubai, UAE||View & Apply|
|Receptionist (English, Arabic, Russian) Dubai||Dubai, UAE||View & Apply|
|Electrician (Dubai)||Dubai, UAE||View & Apply|
|AC Technician (Dubai)||Dubai, UAE||View & Apply|
|Laundry Attendant (Dubai)||Dubai, UAE||View & Apply|
|F&B Service (Russian Speaker) Dubai||Dubai, UAE||View & Apply|
|Cluster Reservationist (Dubai)||Dubai, UAE||View & Apply|
|F&B Financial Analyst (Dubai)||Dubai, UAE||View & Apply|
Hotel Tryp by Wyndham careers Dubai TripAdvisor vacancy Overview
Adds to the exhibition of the inn under the immediate management of the Housekeeping Manager and Bunch Chief Servant.
Keep up tidy up and alluring visitor rooms while offering considerate and proficient support to all visitors. Cleans and maintains all public areas of the hotel and surrounding areas according to the highest established standards within productivity limits within the assigned area shift.
- Report to work on time, wearing the correct uniform and name tag in accordance with company policy.
- Participate in the daily briefing in the specific area given by the direct leader at the beginning of each shift.
- Understand the company’s values and goals, including CES and GFQ.
- To be fully trained on hotel standards and procedures necessary to perform daily operations.
- Use and maintain all chemicals, supplies and equipment in accordance with hotel standards.
- Services, replenishes, and prepares assigned guest rooms and guest areas in accordance with hotel standards.
- Position and handle equipment according to standards to avoid damage in hallways.
- Operate machinery and equipment in accordance with hotel standards to ensure a safe and hazard-free work environment.
- Anticipate and respond promptly to guest needs to ensure the satisfaction of all guests.
- Be familiar with all hotel services/features and local attractions/activities in order to respond accurately to guest inquiries.
- Responsible for the management of hotel property at work.
- Perform overall service of guest rooms and guest public areas. This includes, but is not limited to: dusting, making beds, removing soiled linens from rooms, vacuuming, cleaning bathrooms, cleaning balconies, replenishing room linens and amenities, and providing other services as per standards.
- Monitor and maintain the cleanliness, hygiene and organization of assigned work areas, ensuring that all designated areas are in top condition at all times.
- Possess excellent knowledge of merchandise and be able to conduct basic conversations with guests and provide directions.
- Adhere to the hotel’s health, safety and hygiene policies
- Be able to work flexible shifts according to the operational needs of the department.
- To follow the hotel’s key control policy.
- Carry out and complete all assigned daily tasks in accordance with hotel standards.
- Correctly report malfunctioning tools, incidents, accidents and room problems to your supervisor in accordance with hotel standards.
- Report lost property according to hotel standards.
- Report all items lost from guest rooms (irons, hair dryers, etc.) to the Housekeeping Supervisor.
- Report any problems with the room or hotel safe according to hotel standards and policies.
- Report any unusual guest behavior or activity in accordance with hotel standards.
- Notify the Housekeeping Control Desk of any problems with public areas, including changes in function.
- Checks the service capability of all equipment in assigned sections.
- Reports all maintenance orders and ensures that work is completed according to standards.
- Familiarize himself/herself with the layout of guest rooms and corridors and know all storage spaces and their contents for housekeeping.
- Identify guests by name and personalize conversations before ringing doorbells or entering guest rooms.
- Fully understand the GFQ standards and adhere to the established guidelines at all times.
- Participate in training as required by the hotel.
- Participate in the multi-skill philosophy of the department.
- Cooperate in keeping physical inventories of cleaning equipment, master keys, chemicals, linens, guest supplies, and various assets on schedule.
- Assist the Housekeeping Supervisor with special tasks such as store set-up, furniture moving, and routine preventative cleaning.
- Performs other job related duties as requested by the department.
Skills & Competencies
- Able to follow instructions
- Detail oriented
- Professional demeanor is required
- Ability to work independently
- Must have the physical strength to lift and carry heavy objects and be flexible
- Must be able to communicate in English
- Basic knowledge of cleaning agents and tools
Experience, Qualifications and Education
- 1-2 years of experience in a similar role, ideally in the hospitality industry
- Must be able to read and write fluent English (Arabic is also acceptable)
Recent Posted Job:
- Abu Dhabi airport jobs vacancies 2022 | Latest opportunity
- LuLu careers job in lulu hypermarket UAE
- Schneider electric careers in Dubai jobs open
- Home Caregiver jobs in Israel for Male / Female [Free Apply]
- Azadea careers in Dubai walk in interview part time jobs 2022
- Part time jobs in Dubai every Friday and Saturday [Apply Now]
- Canadian hospital careers in Dubai for foreigners 2022 [Apply Online]
- Working Holiday VISA in Canada work permit 2022 [With visa]
- Dubai parks and resorts careers Vacancy UAE [Apply Free]