How to work in japan as a Factory Workers job in Japan ?
Are you looking jobs in Japan ? How to work in japan as a Factory Workers job in Japan ? – if you are plan to work in Japan as a factory worker, but do you know where to start? And how can you be so sure to be in a stable profession.
How to work in japan as a Factory Workers job in Japan ? : simply in 2017, there are as of now 191,000 manufacturing plants working in Japan.
No wonder why factories in this country are one of the most numerous industries that employ many employees and have contributed to the largest part of the Japanese economy to this moment.
This allows us to say that factory employment in Japan is indeed a stable job and we want to retain it. And as easy as you think, the qualification of a job for a factory worker is not difficult to achieve, as long as you have the determination and dedication to seize it.
Now, what should I consider to work in Japan as a factory worker? Here are some important details that will help you find a job in the Japanese factory industry.
Know the details of How to work in japan as a Factory Workers job in Japan ?
Common types of factory work in Japan
In Japan, there are a lot of factory work that local people and foreigners can apply for. Some of the major factory jobs in Japan include the following industries:
Part of this task is to produce the necessary materials for the device running by power. Japan is known for creating quality and solid electronic items like TVs, radios and PCs.
The absolute most electronic organizations situated in Japan are:
- Matsushita Electric Modern Co., Ltd.
Mechanical and auto
How to work in japan as a Factory Workers job in Japan ? – This is quite possibly the best ventures in Japan. Jobs related to this plant include automotive engines, and factory workers in this industry could be assigned to work for multinational companies such as Suzuki, Nissan, Honda, Mazda and Toyota.
Part of this job is to process steel from iron ore and / or recycled scrap. In this regard, Japan has three steel companies: JFE Steel, Kobe Steel, Japan and Sumitomo, which support a small number of steel companies in the country.
From the word itself, pharmaceutical factories are all about producing market drugs and medicines that are used for drugs. Japan is also known for producing modern medicines and has become one of the world’s largest contributors to the pharmaceutical industry.
Export of Japanese products
Japanese products are known worldwide because they are actively exporting their products around the world. Some of these export products are ready-to-eat and frozen foods, clothing, household appliances, mobile phones and tablets, home use and even vehicles.
And as of 2019, Japan is the world’s fourth largest export economy, and Japanese factories associated with this work are definitely increasing in need of workers.
Food and Drink
Japan produces a wide variety of products in terms of food and beverages. In addition, there are many food processing plants that accept foreign workers, and sometimes they are accepted even without work experience.
In these examples, the main tasks of factory workers include the processing and packaging of products, as well as operating machines and monitoring them in line with compliance standards.
Average salary of factory workers – How to work in japan as a Factory Workers job in Japan
Salary usually depends on skills, work experience, visa type and prefecture (since there are 47 prefectures in Japan), and the biggest factor is the type of job you have as a factory worker (full-time or part-time).
The following table shows the amount of the minimum wage in each prefecture.
|Minimum wage,||Average hourly wage, by prefecture|
|Chiba Prefecture||923-1011 yen|
|Ibaraki, Tochigi||800-850 yen|
Full-time factory jobs in Japan usually have 8-hour shifts per week.
What are the requirements?
This is the main key to obtaining employment in Japan. To obtain a work visa, you need to comply with these documents:
- Certificate of Eligibility: To obtain a COE, you need a sponsor such as an employer or relative in Japan. The sponsor is a Japanese national and must contact the local immigration office in order to apply for a certificate.
- Japan Work Visa Application Form: The application form can be obtained at the Japanese Embassy or consulate in your home country. However, you can also download a copy of the application form from the website of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Click here
- A valid passport with a copy.
- Passport size photo with white background.
- Documents supporting your position in the company (as a factory worker), the salary you receive, and the duration of the work (the duration of which will be your contract).
- A document detailing your previous academic history, including your educational background, occupation, and work experience.
- Archives identified with the getting organization, for example, organization name and enrollment.
Japanese Language Capability Test
How to work in japan as a Factory Workers job in Japan ? The reason for this test is to assess and guarantee the Japanese language capability of outsiders, and to guarantee their capacity to peruse and get Japanese.
The Japanese Language Capability Test has five levels: N1, N2, N3, N4, and N5. The hardest level is N1, but the easiest one is N5.
The purpose of going to Japan is to get a job, so you need strong communication skills to read and understand the Japanese language.
What level of JLPT do I need to pass in order to get a job in Japan? The minimum level you need to have will be JLPT N2.
To give you an idea, this test consists of three categories:
- Language check
- Reading comprehension
- And listening skills.
Each category has 60 items to answer, and you need 30N2 scores for each to pass the level. However, it is great if you aim to pass the JLPT N1.
How are you ready to pass the test? – The most ideal path is to rehearse the language.
In addition to that, there are many Japanese language schools where you can enroll or study on your own instead. Some people watch Japanese movies to learn accents and pronunciation. Others are PDF files to download.
The Japanese teaching app is now available! Too & You can Learn JLPT Language Test online from Here
Well, there are a lot of options that you can try to prepare yourself and pass the JLPT.
On the other hand, immediately after receiving the COE (Certificate of Eligibility) from your employer, you need to go directly to the nearest Japanese embassy or consulate and submit all of the above requirements.
The procedure for a work visa in Japan usually takes 5-10 business days, but it depends on the branch you are applying for.
However, once the application is approved, you can work in Japan and start your journey to work as a factory worker.
How do I get hired as a factory worker in Japan?
- How to work in japan as a Factory Workers job in Japan ? After learning how much you can earn in this job, as well as in the work of the main factories of Japan
- Take into account the qualifications and requirements of the work necessary to work as a factory worker in this country.
- That’s a plus, but you have to be realistic that working in a factory isn’t always about the work-related experience you might already have.
- There are also self-related skills you need to develop to be employed, survive the job and become a successful factory worker in Japan.
Here are the top 10 skills/abilities you need to have:
- Good communication skills
- Ability to multitask
- Remain calm under pressure
- Increased stamina
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Openness to feedback
- Ability to interact with colleagues
- Camara Delhi
In addition, attendance is a very basic requirement and expectation for employees, but attendance is a serious one for Japanese people. The Japanese are hardworking people, and they are also very dedicated to their work. The same attitude is expected for foreign workers.
After these basic skills, then let’s look at the key requirements required to work in Japan as a factory worker. Of course, it is important to have a Japanese employer, but you need to meet the necessary requirements to enter Japan for work.
- Fair Co Ltd.
- Robert Walter
- Nippon Shigoto
- Pasona Global
- RGF Professional Recruitment Japan
- Disco International Co., Ltd.)
Working in a Japanese factory as a part-time job
What types of visas are allowed to work in Japanese factories ? Good news to those student visa holders! There are many factories in Japan that are open to working people.
Yes, even foreigners studying in Japan can find a way to earn by applying for a part-time job. You can also apply as a part-time job if you have a work visa and are currently living in Japan.
what’s the advantage? Less qualifications are required. For example, most companies that accept part-time workers require applicants who have work-related experience, a college degree, or higher Japanese language skills.
- How many hours will I be allowed to work part-time? Part-time workers are required to work up to 28 hours a week. However, if there is overtime, such as on holidays, the working hours may exceed 40 hours per week.
- How much can a part-time factory worker earn? If you work in downtown areas such as the center of Tokyo, the average salary will be from 900 yen to 1000 yen per hour. However, if you work in a busy place such as Yokohama or Chiba, you will receive a salary from 800 yen to 850 yen. Part-time salaries still vary by province.
- How to find a job? How do I get a part-time job in Japan? Articles to lead in your job search journey.
Yes, there is no easy job, but with determination and patience, along with happiness and positive thinking at work, you will certainly survive the job and become a successful employee in Japan for full-time or part-time factory workers.
RECENT POSTED JOBS
- Abu Dhabi airport jobs vacancies 2022 | Latest opportunity
- LuLu careers job in lulu hypermarket UAE
- Schneider electric careers in Dubai jobs open
- Home Caregiver jobs in Israel for Male / Female [Free Apply]
- Azadea careers in Dubai walk in interview part time jobs 2022
- Part time jobs in Dubai every Friday and Saturday [Apply Now]
- Canadian hospital careers in Dubai for foreigners 2022 [Apply Online]
- Working Holiday VISA in Canada work permit 2022 [With visa]
- Dubai parks and resorts careers Vacancy UAE [Apply Free]