Yasref Careers in Saudi Arabia oil gas jobs
YASREF Careers in Saudi Arabia oil gas jobs . Yanbu Aramco Sinopec Refining Organization Ltd. is a joint undertaking between Saudi Aramco and China Petrochemical Association (Sinopec).
Yanbu Aramco Sinopec Refining Association Ltd. is a joint venture between Saudi Aramco and Sinopec and is one of the world’s leading full conversion refineries with an area of approximately 5.2 million square meters in Yanbu
Mechanical City and is viewed as a significant anchor project for the fate of Yanbu. YASREF will utilize 400,000 barrels each day of hefty Middle Eastern unrefined petroleum to create premium transportation powers and high worth added refined items for the worldwide and homegrown business sectors. The plant is expected to be operational in the third quarter of 2014.
YASREF Careers in Saudi Arabia oil gas jobs Aramco Sinopec Refining (YASREF)
ALSO APPLY: Coca Cola Canada job vacancy for fresher | Urgent 2021
YASREF uses 400,000 barrels per day of heavy Arabian crude oil to produce premium transportation fuels and high value-added refined products for domestic and international markets.
YASREF is a significant contributor to Saudi Aramco’s impressive downstream portfolio and is Saudi Aramco’s largest crude oil partner.
YASREF is a significant contributor to Saudi Aramco’s impressive downstream portfolio and will continue to build and strengthen its strategic partnership with Sinopec, Saudi Aramco’s largest crude partner and buyer.
ALSO APPLY: Adecco jobs in Canada multiple vacancies | With Salaries
YASREF Careers in Saudi Arabia oil gas jobs Vacancy Details
|Company | Organization Name :||YASREF (Yanbu Aramco Sinopec Refining Company)|
|Work Location:||KSA (Saudi Arabia)|
|Nationality:||Any Nationality can Apply|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Educational Requirements:||Bachelor’s Degree / Diploma / High School Diploma|
|Experience Minimum:||1-2 years of experience|
|Application:||Online Application can Accepted|
|Interview:||Company interview face to face HR Dep|
|Website to apply:||View Visit and Learn to Apply|
ALSO APPLY: Farm jobs in Poland work permit
YASREF Careers in Saudi Arabia oil gas jobs for Commercial Advisor
- Work with OME team to gather information on production capacity and production cost forecast.
- Assist the marketing department in advising on measures to plan, coordinate, report, achieve and maintain marketing activities.
- Contribute to the development of the marketing strategy for the current account and ensure that all activities are in line with sales goals and plans.
- Assist in the initiation of marketing plans, propose proactive push and pull activities with the sales team, support marketing initiatives, and prepare weekly and monthly reports.
- Work with internal departments to assist in developing marketing activities and policies to promote products and services.
- Collects sales volume related information from relevant departments in order to develop appropriate allocation plans.
- Receives production orders from ARAMCO/SINOPEC and forwards them to the respective OME teams
- Coordinate with OME team to set production level and delivery date according to ARAMCO/SINOPEC’s needs and YASREF factory’s capacity.
- Ensure accurate and timely delivery of manufactured goods to ARAMCO/SINOPEC.
- Build strong relationships with ARAMCO/SINOPEC personnel and ensure their continued satisfaction with YASREF products and services.
- Resolve customer complaints regarding delays in deliveries to customers and quality of products and services, and escalate serious complaints to management.
- Coordinates deliveries to customers, resolves customer complaints regarding quality of products and services, and escalates serious complaints to management.
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Project Management
- Process improvement and optimization
- Quality control
- Refinery product planning
- Media department and public relations protocol
- Corporate performance management
- Hydrocarbon inventory management
- Margin maximization and data analysis
ALSO APPLY: Excited Gulf air careers vacancies in Manama Bahrain
- Engineering, Business Administration, Marketing, or equivalent.
YASREF Careers in Saudi Arabia oil gas jobs IT Operations Administrator
Responsibilities as a Manager
- Provides direction to direct reports and guides them in fulfilling their roles and responsibilities.
- Conducts performance appraisal reviews of direct reports to ensure they have acquired the necessary management and functional skills and knowledge.
- Survey all intermittent presentation reports to guarantee that YASREF’s key and operational needs (benefits, dependability, security, and ecological prerequisites) are by and large adequately carried out, distinguish openings for development, and propose and carry out progress activities.
- Implement departmental and business unit strategies and operational plans to achieve set objectives and performance targets, and manage the department’s annual budget.
- Ensure that the execution of various responsibilities and the actions of the department staff are in accordance with the policies and procedures of YASREF 6. 6.
- Ensure that the necessary resources are available to carry out all responsibilities related to the department.
ALSO APPLY: Galfar company Oman vacancies for Fresher
- Manage resource allocation, infrastructure support, hardware/software lifecycle, and approved project activities. 2.
- Coordinate activities to ensure integrity, system compatibility, and quality of service within the IT organization. 3.
- Manage the installation, maintenance and troubleshooting of YASREF communication systems. 4.
- Direct the identification and design of preventive maintenance projects and ensure their implementation in accordance with established guidelines and policies.
- Guarantee consistence with all wellbeing and security arrangements, methods and guidelines to guarantee a solid and safe workplace.
- Develop and coordinate Yasrev’s Information Technology (IT) strategy, including procurement, bidding and evaluation of alternative technologies. 7.
- Leverage proven operational strategies, standards, and processes from shareholders and third parties.
- Ensure adherence to published IS policies, guidelines and standards.
- Perform different obligations as allocated by the IT Administrator.
- Information on IT administrations, items and innovation patterns. 2.
- Specialized engineering plan
- Investigating and anticipation
- Advancement and its board projects
- Media transmission (information and voice) organizations.
- Data assurance.
RECENT POSTED JOBS
- Abu Dhabi airport jobs vacancies 2022 | Latest opportunity
- LuLu careers job in lulu hypermarket UAE
- Schneider electric careers in Dubai jobs open
- Home Caregiver jobs in Israel for Male / Female [Free Apply]
- Azadea careers in Dubai walk in interview part time jobs 2022
- Part time jobs in Dubai every Friday and Saturday [Apply Now]
- Canadian hospital careers in Dubai for foreigners 2022 [Apply Online]
- Working Holiday VISA in Canada work permit 2022 [With visa]
- Dubai parks and resorts careers Vacancy UAE [Apply Free]
ALSO APPLY: NMS Healthcare Staff Nurse jobs in Dubai with salary